- Harvest Floral Bouquet Arranged in a Reusable Ceramic Pumpkin Pitcher with Handle
- Artificial flowers are a great alternative to fresh as they don't need water, won't wilt, and will last for years to come.
- Includes Usable ceramic pumpkin pitcher artificial flowers, maple leaves, grasses, berries, cattails, mums, and raffia.
- Ships shrink-wrapped with a bow to protect the contents during shipping.
Create a Festive Atmosphere for any Autumn Occasion with these gorgeous fall flowers arranged in a harvest pumpkin pitcher.
Inspired by the Vibrant Colors of Fall, you'll love our Unique Handcrafted arrangement, with Cattails, Caspia, Burlap Maple Leaves, Red and Orange Mums, Artificial Berries, Raffia springs, fill a Cheery Ceramic Pumpkin Vase.
These Artificial Flowers won't fade, and the Pitcher is usable for Pouring Cider or your favorite Autumn beverage.
Perfect Thanksgiving Decor, just remove the faux flowers and use the pitcher at your dinner table.
Makes a great gift idea for Sept, Oct & Nov Birthdays and Anniversaries.
Unable to attend Thanksgiving this year?
Send the Harvest Pumpkin Pitcher as a gift and we will include a personalized gift card at no extra charge.
No assembly required, ships shrink-wrapped with a bow to protect the contents during delivery.
How to take care of fake flowers:
Artificial plants and flowers can be both beautiful and practical.
While they don’t require the care that living plants will need, such as watering and fertilizing, they still require regular cleaning to look their best.
Whether your flowers are made of silk, metal, or plastic, dusting or washing delicate parts can be intimidating.
However, you can learn how to clean artificial flowers effectively
1. Dust your flowers weekly. Move in light back-and-forth motions over the areas where dust commonly accumulates. Weekly dusting will remove a little dust and keep your flowers cleaner between deep cleanings. As an alternative to a feather duster, you could use:
- A microfiber cloth.
- A hairdryer set to low heat.
- A vacuum cleaner with an old stocking secured over the hose by a rubber band. If possible, set the vacuum cleaner to its lowest setting.
2. Spray lightly with a water bottle. Mist the flowers very lightly and allow them to air dry. You may want to place a towel under the flowers to absorb any drips.
3. Use a silk flower cleaning spray. Mist the flowers lightly. No wiping is required. You can buy the spray at major department stores like Target or Walmart.
- Cleaning sprays can be quite effective, but they are generally very expensive.
Using the above steps will ensure your faux flower arrangement will maintain its beauty for years to come.