Alpine Berry herbal tea is naturally sweet and tart with hibiscus, blackberry leaves, and orange peel.
It’s refreshing hot or iced.
This bright berry tea brews up a jewel-toned shade of red thanks to hibiscus – popular worldwide for its tart, cranberry-like flavor. The taste of this herbal blend reminds us of a hike in the mountains of Colorado, where we live. We love it iced in the summer, or while skiing, hot with honey.
Hibiscus, apple pomace, rosehip shells, sweet blackberry leaves, natural flavoring, orange peel, raspberry pieces
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!) and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.
Perfect refill box for the Bamboo Organizer Gift set and/or for Breakrooms, Employee lunch rooms,
Teacher’s Lounge, Coffee Shops, Soda Shops, and Home.
Tea Lover’s Rejoice!
Send as a gift with the Custom gift card option.