Gift Idea for New Moms | Skip the Flowers and Make Her Feel Special
Do you need a great gift idea for new moms? Then skip the flowers and the baby-focused presents as she probably already received enough onesies, burp cloths, and bottles from her baby shower.
If you want to make her feel special, send her this great gift idea for new moms that is full of relaxing items and decadent treats.
They say a mother’s work is never done. She’s busy nurturing and tending to others all day long without sparing a thought for herself, so when she finally has a chance to put her feet up, who’s going to make sure she gets well rested? You are! You can’t put a price on a mother’s happiness! Set her up for a relaxing evening with the choice of sparkling cider or organic chamomile tea, as well as an array of chocolate treats and a soothing lavender neck wrap. It all comes in a beautiful woven basket which she can use to keep things in afterwards. Have it sent directly to her doorstep, or bring it to her yourself. This ships with tissue paper, bow and you can add a personal message to the custom gift tag so she knows it’s just for her!
- Nurture the new momma with decadent treats and sparkling cider
- Give her the spa treatment with a microwaveable lavender comfort wrap
- 24.5oz. Bottle of Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- Box of Two Leaves and a Bud Organic Chamomile Tea with 15 Sachets
- 5.3oz Bag of Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- 10oz Tin of Almond Roca
- Microwaveable Lavender Comfort Neck Wrap
- Plush Teddy Bear
- Reusable Woven Basket
- Arrives with tissue paper packed around the items and add a personal message on the custom gift tag that shows your thoughtfulness.
- Basket dimensions are 12.5″ x 8.5″ x 6″