Mountain High Chai Organic Tea from Tea Leaves and a Bud
In South Asia, the Hindi word “chai” just means “tea.” Street vendors that serve chai in India are called Chai Wallahs. Translation: tea guys. Spiced tea, as we know it, is actually “masala chai.”
The foundation of Two Leaves and a Bud chai is top-quality, whole leaf black tea. Then they add whole spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves for a bold, yet balanced tea.
Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, natural flavor, organic rose petals, organic marigold flowers
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Steamed milk and a dash of honey can turn your chai tea into a luxurious latte.
- Add a shot of espresso to your chai to create a drink called “Dirty Chai.”
- Add a few sachets into your pot when making rice.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!) and pour over ice.