Vibrant Fall colors make up this handcrafted centerpiece compete with artificial flowers, foliage, white pumpkins, pine cones and metal Autumn owl pinwheel.
The galvanized planter is accented with Jute cord and raffia making this bouquet a one-of-a-kind find.
Great alternative to fresh flowers, this artificial Fall arrangement has all of the style with none of the maintenance.
Flowers that last for many years, this arrangement will add warmth and loveliness to your home or office.
Ships shrink-wrapped with ribbon and a bow.
Perfect gift for September and October Birthdays.
How to take care of fake flowers:
Artificial plants and flowers can be both beautiful and practical.
While they don’t require the care that living plants will need, such as watering and fertilizing, they still require regular cleaning to look their best.
Whether your flowers are made of silk, metal, or plastic, dusting or washing delicate parts can be intimidating.
However, you can learn how to clean artificial flowers effectively
1. Dust your flowers weekly. Move in light back-and-forth motions over the areas where dust commonly accumulates. Weekly dusting will remove a little dust and keep your flowers cleaner between deep cleanings. As an alternative to a feather duster, you could use:
- A microfiber cloth.
- A hairdryer set to low heat.
- A vacuum cleaner with an old stocking secured over the hose by a rubber band. If possible, set the vacuum cleaner to its lowest setting.
2. Spray lightly with a water bottle. Mist the flowers very lightly and allow them to air dry. You may want to place a towel under the flowers to absorb any drips.
3. Use a silk flower cleaning spray. Mist the flowers lightly. No wiping is required. You can buy the spray at major department stores like Target or Walmart.
- Cleaning sprays can be quite effective, but they are generally very expensive.
Using the above steps will ensure your faux flower arrangement will maintain its beauty for years to come.