Creatively arranged in a farmers market sunflower wood crate, this eye-catching display of vibrant colors will add warmth and beauty to your home, office, or workplace.
Better than fresh flowers, the faux floral arrangement will last for years to come.
Gorgeous from all sides, this fall decor makes a great centerpiece.
Illuminate your living space or send it as a gift and brighten someone else's day.
Autumn Arrangement Dimensions:
14" High x 13" Wide.
How to take care of fake flowers:Artificial plants and flowers can be both beautiful and practical.
While they don’t require the care that living plants will need, such as watering and fertilizing, they still require regular cleaning to look their best.
Whether your flowers are made of silk, metal, or plastic, dusting or washing delicate parts can be intimidating.
However, you can learn how to clean artificial flowers effectively
1. Dust your flowers weekly. Move in light back-and-forth motions over the areas where dust commonly accumulates. Weekly dusting will remove a little dust and keep your flowers cleaner between deep cleanings. As an alternative to a feather duster, you could use:
- A microfiber cloth.
- A hairdryer set to low heat.
- A vacuum cleaner with an old stocking secured over the hose by a rubber band. If possible, set the vacuum cleaner to its lowest setting.
3. Use a silk flower cleaning spray. Mist the flowers lightly. No wiping is required. You can buy the spray at major department stores like Target or Walmart.
- Cleaning sprays can be quite effective, but they are generally very expensive.