Our Springtime Artificial Floral Bouquet is bursting with a unique array of bright and beautiful flowers guaranteed to liven any room.
A great alternative to fresh flowers, this faux flower arrangement has all of the style with none of the maintenance.
A visual delight, perfect as a centerpiece or gift for birthdays, anniversaries, thinking of you, or just because.
Stands 18” tall and arrives shrink-wrapped with a bow to protect contents while in transit.
Artificial flowers are a great alternative to fresh flowers and our allergy-friendly faux flower arrangement has all the beauty without the maintenance of real flowers.
With no wilting, no watering, and at a fraction of the cost of fresh, realistic fake flowers can be enjoyed hassle-free all year.
Be memorable and send as a gift! Your recipient will be able to enjoy for years to come and it will always be eye-catching.
This fabulous artificial floral bouquet is perfect for any occasion, or you can buy it for yourself and brighten your own day, because we all know you deserve it.
Fast delivery shipped right to their doorstep, office, or work.
Shrink-wrapped with a bow and gift tag for your convenience.
How to take care of fake flowers:
Artificial plants and flowers can be both beautiful and practical.
While they don't require the care that living plants will need, such as watering and fertilizing, they still require regular cleaning to look their best.
Whether your flowers are made of silk, metal, or plastic, dusting or washing delicate parts can be intimidating.
However, you can learn how to clean artificial flowers effectively
1. Dust your flowers weekly. Move in light back-and-forth motions over the areas where dust commonly accumulates. Weekly dusting will remove a little dust and keep your flowers cleaner between deep cleanings. As an alternative to a feather duster, you could use:
- A microfiber cloth.
- A hairdryer set to low heat.
- A vacuum cleaner with an old stocking secured over the hose by a rubber band. If possible, set the vacuum cleaner to its lowest setting.
2. Spray lightly with a water bottle. Mist the flowers very lightly and allow them to air dry. You may want to place a towel under the flowers to absorb any drips.
3. Use a silk flower cleaning spray. Mist the flowers lightly. No wiping is required. You can buy the spray at major department stores like Target or Walmart.
- Cleaning sprays can be quite effective, but they are generally very expensive.
Using the above steps will ensure your faux flower arrangement will maintain its beauty for years to come.